Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions GAS / BOSCH Juice Up for your chance to Spruce Up Promotion
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The promoter is Gasoline Alley Services Limited (“GAS”), PO Box 37653, Parnell, Auckland.
2. By entering this Competition Draw (“Competition”) entrants will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms & conditions set out herein (the “Terms & Conditions”).
3. Participating GAS Petrol Service Stations are listed online at www.gas.kiwi
WHO MAY ENTER:
4. The Competition is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 or over and holding a full New Zealand driver’s licence, who fulfill all requirements of the Terms & Conditions.
5. The Competition is not open to GAS’s Head Office employees, GAS Retailers or their employees or to the immediate family members of any such Retailer or employee.
HOW TO ENTER:
6. Spend $35 or more on fuel in a single visit at any participating GAS Petrol Service Stations.
7. Enter online at www.bit.ly/GASBOSCHGARDEN or www.gas.kiwi and complete the entry form.
8. Customers are entitled to enter multiple entries. One GAS receipt for $35 and over, per entry.
9. Failure to complete all sections of the entry form will result in an entry being disqualified.
10. Record the date and time of the $35 purchase & retain the receipt as proof of purchase in order to validate the entry.
11. Promotion commences Monday 23 September 2019, each week’s entries shall go into the weekly draw of two of 10 x Bosch 4 piece Home & Garden Prize packages. All entries are eligible for the final draw on Monday 28 October 2019, for the major prize of a BOSCH Home & Garden Prize package with a $500 GAS gift card.
12. The Competition closes at 11:59pm on Sunday 27 October 2019.
13. No entries will be accepted after the closing time and GAS accepts no responsibility for late entries.
14. All the prize draws will take place at GAS’s offices by random selection of eligible entries. As soon as entries are received they qualify for each and every draw.
15. The weekly Friday draw winners will be notified by email and phone and will be required to provide GAS with: proof of qualifying purchase; (“the Required Information”) within 4 working days of each draw.
16. Failure to provide the Required Information to GAS within the time frame stated in Clause 15 above will result in forfeiture of the prize in full and a new winner will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries.
17. If any of the winners cannot be contacted, a new winner will be randomly selected to replace each of them from the remaining eligible entries.
18. GAS’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• By entering the Competition, each winner agrees that GAS and their third party promotion partners may use his or her names and image, without remuneration, for publicity or future marketing purposes in all media and agrees that the winner will make himself or herself available for this purpose. • At GAS’s discretion, the winners may be required to sign a release in a form determined by GAS and if such a release is required by GAS then the winners shall not be able to collect the prize until the signed release has been received by GAS. • The names of the winners will be published on www.gas.kiwi and www.facebook.com/gasolinealley as soon as each week's winners have been confirmed.
• The main prize draw consists of a $500 GAS Gift Card, Bosch Cordless Leaf Blower, Bosch Cordless Line Trimmer, Bosch Cordless Hedge Trimmer, Bosch Cordless Secateur and a Bosch Ergoflex Lawnmower (RRP $1,565 plus $500 GAS Gift Card). In addition there are also ten BOSCH Home & Garden prize packs to be won. 10 x Prize packs consist of a Bosch Shrub Shear, Bosch Easy Prune Cordless Secateur, Bosch Easy Aquatak High Pressure Washer and a Bosch Cordless Line Trimmer (RRP $666)• All of these prizes are to be collected by the winners from the GAS Head Office or your preferred GAS Petrol Service Station at a time specified by GAS within 30 days of the prize winner being notified. • All costs and/or expenses not specified as part of the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. • The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
20. To the extent permitted by law, GAS and any other person or party associated with this Competition, shall not be liable to any entrants in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect, and/or consequential loss or damage), including personal injury suffered as a result of, or arising in connection with, the Competition or winning (or not winning) the Prize.
21. By entering the Competition, entrants agree that GAS may contact them for future promotions. Entrants may opt out of receiving such information at any time. Personal information will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants have the right to access personal information and request corrections to any errors therein in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
22. GAS reserves the right, without notice, to vary these Terms & Conditions or to shorten, modify, suspend, defer or terminate the Competition.
23. These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and entrants agree that the New Zealand courts will have full jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising out of these Terms & Conditions.
24. GAS reserves the right to withhold the award of the Prizes if GAS suspects that there has been a security breach within this Competition or any application or program used to conduct the Competition or that an entrant has hacked or otherwise improperly accessed the application or website in order to win the Prizes.
25. GAS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Competition if GAS has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Terms & Conditions or otherwise fails to meet the Competition criteria.
26. All Competition entries become the property of GAS.
27. GAS accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the entrant or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.